This I’m sure comes as no surprise. Birds cause more damage to warehouses, monuments, commercial air conditioning units, solar panels, dryer vents, open air venues, and parking lots than any other animal. Just their droppings alone can decay metal and stone. Let alone what happens when nests are built. Do you think your customers want to see your signs,parking lot,or store front covered in pigeon or seagull droppings? Of course not! We here at JacopilleBornheimer have a commitment in all we do to erasing problems. You know like “Hey I had a problem for many years, now I haven’t seen a seagull on top of my building for 5 years”. Our goal is simple. Full service bird solutions. Whether its debris removal, droppings erasing, or shock strip installation. We do it all. Not only that but we put our stamp of excellence on our work. In other words we warranty all our bird work. So, what happens when you have a bird problem and you call us?
- First we come out and inspect, take pictures, write up a bunch of notes, and talk to you about what we’re seeing.
- Next we put a plan together. Details, some photos, descriptions, a plan gets written up and a proposal complete with what we stand behind and what the manufacturers of the products we use stand behind.
- This step is all on you. You look over the plan, ask questions, make sure we didn’t miss any needs you have. (It’s ok if this takes a little bit, going back and forth ensures your needs are met).
- Once the job meets the standards you have, and fits within your budget we move forward. Typically speaking 25%-40% of full invoice is due at onset of job.
- Typically speaking we give a time frame and stay very close to our original plan. (weather is the only deterrent of a well planned timeframe).
Warehouses, rooftops, loading docks, high-rises, large overhangs, car ports, malls, airports, entire parking lots, and stadiums. JacopilleBornheimer is equipped to solve complex bird issues from start to finish.
We also offer Contracting and consulting services.
If you are a contractor and have a complex bird problem, or need to implement bird deterrents into your design plans give us a call. We specialize in both pre-existing and new construction consultation. Bring us your blueprints and we’ll advise on what to do.